- Canmore Nordic Centre – Winter Trails Map
- More than 65 kilometres of groomed, machine-made and natural trails.
- 6.5 kilometres of illuminated trail for night skiing.
- All trails are suitable for both classic and skate techniques.
- A beautiful meadow, located in the middle of the trail system, is easily accessible for skiers of all levels. The meadow offers spectacular views of Canmore, the Bow Valley and surrounding Rocky Mountains.
- More information on trails on Canmore Nordic Centre.
- Winter trail etiquette
Winter Trail Fees
- During winter season, trail use fees are in effect.
- A trail pass must be purchased to access all maintained ski trails.
- Day and season passes can be purchased the Daylodge.
- Skiing at Canmore Nordic Centre occurs on a mixture of natural and machine-made snow.
- Machine-made snow capabilities support more than 20 kilometres of trails, including 2 large stadium areas.
- Machine-made snow allows an earlier start and more consistent conditions throughout the season. Canmore Nordic Centre offers skiing as early as mid-October! The centre’s unique snow farming initiative utilizes snow stored on-site from the previous season.